- Published online February 8, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 National Association of Biology Teachers. All rights reserved. Please direct all requests for permission to photocopy or reproduce article content through the University of California Press's Reprints and Permissions web page, www.ucpress.edu/journals.php?p=reprints.
View Full Text
- YI KONG is an assistant professor with a focus on science education in the College of Education at Fujian Normal University in Fuzhou, China; e-mail: (. )
- ANKITA THAWANI is a doctoral candidate in the Department of Biological Sciences at Purdue University; e-mail: (. )
- TREVOR ANDERSON is a biochemist and education researcher who investigates Visualization in Biochemistry Education (VIBE) in the Department of Chemistry; e-mail: (. )
- NANCY PELAEZ is a biology education researcher in the Department of Biological Sciences who co-authored several research reports on the nature of Science Faculty with Education Specialties (SFES); e-mail: (. )